Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Musical Toys - Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile


Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile Clip&Go Musical Mobile
Customer Review: My son hated his carseat...
When my son was two months old, he all of a sudden HATED being in the infant carseat. So driving in the car was very stressful because of his desperate cries. This mobile was a lifesaver for me! Once we started using it he didn't cry anymore, so we swear it was because of the mobile. Since we drive a SUV, we were able to clip it to the ceiling of where the middle seat belt extends from. For us, clipping it on the infant carrier's handlebar was too close to the baby's face.

I definitely recommend it to any parents that faces the same situation we did.
Customer Review: Amazing - I can't live without it
This thing is amazong. I can't live without it. I bring it everywhere. I even attached it to the seat-back table of the airplane recently!




Technorati :